Bucher Emhart Glass, the leading supplier of glass forming and inspection technologies, an international company with a rich heritage and a tradition of excellence that we are proud to continue today. Our founders laid the foundations for automation in glass manufacturing, setting us on a course of market-leading innovations and technology leaders that has lasted for almost a century. Growing strategically through new branches, alliances and acquisitions, we have developed into a true global enterprise with the power to serve customers around the world with speed, responsiveness and understanding. Our global footprint provides the very best in established expertise, economical manufacturing and hands-on client support.
The plant in Örebro with its 180 employees is a competence center for Bucher Emhart Glass in complex machining processes with high quality focus. 80% of our employees work in our production (milling, turning, material handling, logistics and assembly).
We are now looking for CNC Operators. You will report to one of our Production Managers.
Main tasks for a CNC Operator:
- Delivery on time according to production program priorities with right quality, cost-conscious and productivity
- Perform tasks assumed to be part of the position or directed by superior
- Strive towards the management indicators (KPIs) established by the company
- Moveable between different workstations (instructions from manager or coordinator)
- Responsibilities are in accordance with instructions, Bucher Emhart Glass company policies, management system (VLS), code of conduct and values
- Report deviations, escalate them when it is needed, suggest improvements and participate in handling deviations (e.g. report, analyze, corrective action, follow up)
- Responsible of reporting according to established routines (for example hours, quantities, scrap, 5S, safety, environment and situations related with the machines, engineering processes, quality and raw material issues)
- Ensure the quality of products manufactured and measure with the right instruments according to CTQ or other instructions
- Follow the maintenance routines for the workstation (for example FU-card)
- Escalate urgent stop of the machine (EAM-system)
- Keep the production area neat and tidy according to 5S condition
- Follow the rules and routines for safety
- 1-3 years upper Secondary School from industrial machinery program or similar programs
- Skilled in operating different types of milling and turning machines
- Ability to interpret drawings
- Knowledge in measurement techniques, tools tribology, pneumatic and hydraulic
- Basic spoken and written English
- Flexible, work well in teams, reliable and takes responsibility
- Good ability to handle problems that are sometimes complicated or complex
We can help out with accommodation.
We will provide you with an introduction to the job and as well help you with necessary contacts when here in Sweden.
For application, please send your complete CV to email@example.com