Are you a professional in the field of Engineering, Construction or ICT? Do you have experience of and a background in Maintenance, Construction, IT or Robotics? If you’re based in Portugal, have you ever thought about Belgium - Flanders as a career destination?
Flanders, one of the 3 regions of Belgium, is an integral part of one of the most dynamic economic areas of Central Europe, and has experienced dynamic growth patterns since the end of 2013. It’s home to the beating technological heart of Europe, and a place where the inventions that will transform the future emerge on a daily basis.
Despite this, employers are facing shortages of qualified professionals insectors such as Engineering, ICT, Construction, Technology and Web Development.
Save the place and dates below!
Work in Flanders 2018 - Lisbon will take place both online - on the European Job Days platform - and onsite - in Lisbon, Ordem dos Engenheiros - Engineers’ Order Head Offices.
- On the 19th of June (Tuesday) from 10am to 6pm (GMT), you will be able to:
- onsite: visit the exhibitors' stands, learn more about the companies and become acquainted with their offer;
- online: watch live presentations as well as chat with employers and EURES advisers.
- On the 20th of June (Wednesday) you will be able to take part in previously arranged on-the-spot (or online) recruitment interviews with employers.
This event is an opportunity for you to meet and make contact with Flemish employers, while gaining insight into living and working in Belgium in general and Flanders in particular. The event will give you all the support needed for your job search in Flanders, Belgium.
To take full advantage of the event please remember to:
- complete your profile and upload your latest CV;
- browse through the job offers and apply before the event for these fitting your profile - only by doing so will you have the chance to be invited for one or more interview;
- make first contact with Flemish employers in person at the event onsite and/or online.
Participation is free of charge, but a limited number of places are available and you have to register beforehand!
Want to join Work in Flanders 2018 - Lisbon? REGISTER NOW!