Estonia was named the no 1 place to work in Europe by Glassdoor (2016)
See if Estonia is something for you…
Here are the 5 reasons to work in Estonia:
- Fast-track your career: Climb up the career ladder faster and reach your professional goals in less time, with almost no organizational hierarchy limits.
- Our future is bright: Estonia is a true digital society and the start-up nation of Europe. Run businesses, access government services and sign documents online – anywhere, anytime.
- So fresh & so clean: Estonians highly value both the environmental cleanliness and the possibilities of spending time in the nature.
- Safety first: Crime rates are low, people around you are relaxed and usually modest. Cyber safety is such a hot topic, that NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence is located in Tallinn.
- The living is easy: No other tech hub beats Tallinn when it comes to optimizing your monthly expenses. Our free public transport and healthcare leave you more money to spend on fun things that matter to you.
Too good to be true?
We do not say Estonia is perfect, but it is a pretty awesome place to work and live. One thing to consider is the weather. Winters can be very cold, up to -20˚, but it is compensated by our long summer days. Also, some local people think smiling too much is a sign of insanity.
Join us on the 28th of March via www.europeanjobdays.eu and find out how to start your Estonian experience.