YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE
- You write and translate existing content for our Italian website, blog, etc. according to SEO best practices in order to help us improve our organic rank in the Italian market.
- You write and translate content for our internal nurturing workflows, with the goal of further qualifying leads and leading them further down the customer journey.
- You provide catchy written content for our paid ads, including Facebook, Linkedin and SEA.
- You generate and translate content for downloadable materials such as handouts, checklists and whitepapers.
- You interview our customers to develop and implement a thorough understanding of our target audience in Italy to help bookingkit bring in more highly qualified leads and further its brand awareness in the market.
- You research how our main competitors are performing in the Italian market and generate creative ideas surrounding how we could position against them.
YOU SHOULD BRING AT LEAST
- You speak Italian on a native level, with excellent verbal and written skills.
- The ability to communicate fluently with the rest of the team in English is also a must.
- You are currently enrolled at a German university and take Marketing courses.
- You are able to generate content quickly and in a consistent manner.
THIS WOULD BE A NICE TO HAVE
- You have gained initial work experience in Marketing.
- You have worked in a startup or in tourism before.
We care about your career objectives:
You won't be given boring tasks like coffee duty: we want you to take on real responsibility. Frequent feedback and coaching sessions, along with interesting projects of your own, provide valuable Business insights. Of course you can also work on your thesis with us.
We live our company culture:
Meet our 90 great colleagues from 17 nations and work with the best! Events like bookingkit university or monthly barbecues are a great chance to network and get in touch with students and professionals alike.
We believe in work-life-study balance:
To ensure that you can smoothly combine your work and your studies, we offer home office and flexible working hours. Of course we provide you with technical equipment for professional and private use.
Please state your earliest start date, salary expectation and duration of your availability when applying.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!