Your role covers the following areas of responsibility, firstly:
As a technical draftsman you are responsible for the design and drawing of pneumatic components (such as filters, duct work, rotary valves,..) as well as constructions. You perform measurements, sometimes offsite on a yard, and translate these into correct drawings. You are in close contact with project managers responsible for the overall execution of the projects. You have experience in designing steel plate constructions and assist in the development of new products.
- You are the first point of contact in terms of welding within the organisation. This covers areas from welding symbols through the correct usage of additives
- Your peer designers can solicit feedback from you concerning required welds on specific parts
- You have experience in drawing metal plate constructions and metal pleats (pleats, welding, rolling). You have knowledge of 3D drawing software: Pro Engineer (PTC Creo), Solidworks, or equivalent software.
- Dutch and English language skills are required
- You are eager to learn, flexible and commited. You are well organized and have attention to detail.
- You have experience in metal transformation, practical experience in the following areas is considered as a plus:
- Metal turning / Milling
- Metal pleats
- Laser cutting
- You are accurate, a good communicator and assertive
- You are a team player that can also work independently