Do you want to be part of a Danish social economic start-up and contribute to our journey towards upskilling and reskilling people around the world while growing your potential?
If yes, keep reading. If no but still curious, then keep reading as well.
Dear future Content Editor Artist,
HubLearn is expanding and we are currently on the look-out for YOU who can deliver creative, relevant, and engaging videos and graphic social media posts on all our platforms. You will be working closely with the CEO and his Executive Assistant in the process, but you will be the one responsible for organizing, editing and producing the videos and making sure that our brand voice and aesthetics are captured and that the message is well communicated to our HubLearn supporters.
- Increase reach and awareness of our brand and sub-brand on our social platforms
- Increase engagement on social media
- Serve our HubLearn supporters with valuable and relevant information
- Increase watch time on videos
- More aesthetically pleasing videos and social media posts in line with our branding guide
As our future Content Editor Artist, you will:
- organize, edit, and produce content following our marketing calendar
- find key segments of value in our videos and you take this segment and create micro content from them to our platforms
- be prepared to receive raw video footage and you combine the raw video files into completed micro video
- watch older videos and bring new life to those videos that still have great value
- add animations and illustrations to projects when requested
- capture the HubLearn brand voice and aesthetics in your content creation.
As our future Content Editor Artist, we expect you to possess the following skills:
- Video editing experience
- Graphic design experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Animation skills is a plus, but not necessary
- Ability to combine large amount of raw video footage into relevant micro content
- Understanding of how to create engaging storylines
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to accomplish tasks
- Solid planning skills
- Being passionate about creating fun and engaging content
- A proactive mindset - you are not afraid to ask questions and to come up with creative ideas for content creation
- Openness to collaborate with a CEO who has a Nordic leadership style and with a diverse team
- Willingness to be a just-in-time learner
- Eagerness to learn and improve
- Openness to engage in lifelong-learning and always seeking to find new graphical and online trends.
What we offer:
At HubLearn we care about your education, professional and personal growth. We want to create an environment where you flourish in your role and have the support and tools necessary to maximize your potential. We encourage you to get creative with every aspect of your job, explore new ideas, suggest improvements, and expand your own responsibilities. More precisely we offer you:
- relevant work experience in a start-up environment operating globally
- professional and personal growth – increasing your potential
- possibilities to work and study abroad in Denmark (we are a Danish company)
- access to online educational courses that will expand your skillset
- a team environment that is dedicated, informal, encouraging, creative and inspirational
- flexible working schedules
- a possibility to make an impact for people around the world.
- The position is an internship (full time) up to 4-month with the possibility to be hired into a permanent position
- The position is either remote based or located in Copenhagen, Denmark
- We are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so please send your application already today
- PLEASE NOTE: As our future Content Editor Artist will be creating content for our current and future HubLearn supporters, we want to involve them in the recruitment process. Thus, if we find your video interesting, we will post it on our social media platforms asking for feedback from our dear supporters.
This is how you apply for the position:
We believe that the traditional CV and Cover Letter are part of the past. Instead, we are curious to experience your skills in practice and to see your passion and drive shine through. Hence, please send us the following:
- A brief video where you explain why you want to work at HubLearn and how you believe that you can create value to the start-up. The video should have a duration of max 2 mins.
- Be creative and show us how you would solve a task for HubLearn as our Content Editor Artist. Please click on the link for further guidelines: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/alhogiiqbr20npg/AABY8q2s1ke821FrKeTpRIXca?dl=0
- Please note that your application should be in English.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and hopefully have you onboard in our team.
The HubLearn Team