The Warranty Claims Assessor is responsible for reviewing selected warranty claims submitted by dealers and decide if a claim can be reimbursed or not.
• Assess and process warranty claims that are submitted electronically
• Resolve dealer issues and answer questions submitted through an electronic communication system
• Receives and assess claim according to defined procedures / routines
• Performs claim assessment and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly.
• Documents verification and customer information in data capture tool and when needed, transfers claim/ticket to responsible party for resolution.
• Fluent Dutch and English
• PC skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
• Attention to details
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Team player with interpersonal and conflict management skills
What’s in it for you?