Connecting businesses and tech talents in a fast-changing world. This is what describes best the mission of Modis as a global leader in workforce, skilling, and consulting solutions for our partners. As part of the Adecco Group, our brand is present in 20 countries delivering services and solutions in the so-called “Smart Industry” areas and employing 30,000 people.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support, and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies. We have grown to 1400 employees in our 3 office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission.
Today we are giving you the chance to build a career in one of the biggest IT outsourcing companies in the position of Vendor and Order Management Specialist.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing new and renewal purchase requests using specific systems
- Reviewing SOW to understand the service requirements
- Reviewing and updating, processing requests ensuring data quality and compliance
- Invoice management, dealing with queries and escalations (internal and from vendor)
- Carryout modifications, required updates for call routing, vendor dispatch setup
- Adopting and supporting Vendor Management programs and projects
- Ensuring KPI metrics are met and work on corrective actions needed
- Building a working relationship with all necessary supplier contacts
- Alignment to global and compliance policies
- Record management - audit compliance
If you have:
- 1+ years of experience in directly related business
- Typically first level university degree or equivalent work experience
- Moderate knowledge of the IT and services industry, outsourcing services is an advantage
- Organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in written and verbal English (proficient in typing and grammar)
- MS Office, e.g. Excel, Outlook, MS Teams
- Ability to work in various software & collaboration tools
- Customer Service or Service Delivery background preferred
- Financial and operational data understanding
- Upskilling training programs
- Recognition awards
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Charity and Sport initiatives
The contract for this role is Temporary with the possibility to be extended.
If you're ready to join our community of experts, apply now! We can't wait to hear from you.
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.