Keeling’s is an Irish-owned family business with over 2,000 employees across 5 Divisions - Keeling’s Retail, Keeling’s Market, Keeling’s Select (Foodservice), Keeling’s International and Keeling’s Solutions. The turnover is in excess of €350 million and is in significant year on year growth.
We are a leading food service provider servicing excellent quality product to food establishments across Ireland. We are looking for van drivers to join our quickly expanding Foodservice team here in Swords, Co. Dublin
- To ensure that all orders are carefully loaded and delivered and delivered to our customers in a timely fashion and in accordance with order sheets and driving legislation
- Early morning starts from 6:00am to 2:00pm depending on route
- Rostered any 5 days over 7 days in week
- Bonus incentive
- Opportunity to progress in business
- To carefully load, check and deliver customer orders.
- Organize and maintain all documents in relation to all deliveries.
- Friendly and engaging interaction with customers.
- Return all dockets signed to supervisor.
- Keep your vehicle in pristine condition.
- Maintain and fill out all vehicle check sheets as required.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of one year’s driving experience
- Physical manual handling is essential
- Good competent driver. (Full clean driving license essential)
- Great with customers. (Positive attitude and can relate to customers)
- Friendly and enthusiastic with attention to detail
- Work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Love food and passionate about customer care
- Good level of English required
- C or C1 Driving Licence
- Must have their transport to get to Keeling's site to collect van.