Building on the existing foundation within Pramerica, we are investing to expand the UX Services we offer our parent company Prudential, to create better engagement though the next generation of digital experience.
We are looking for a User Experience Designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas in a diverse team. The candidate will also have experience in a fast-paced and innovative environment. A solid understanding of contemporary user-centered research and design methodologies is important.
The chosen candidate will join the multi-disciplined Analysis and Design Capability, while collaborating closely with front-end Developers from across the Systems Department. This person will be responsible for enhancing the user experience across a range of services and applications.
• Executing interaction design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Collaborating on user experience planning with other Pramerica teams
• Consulting with US Stakeholders on user experience
• Researching interaction design and technology trends
• Creating prototypes, scenarios and test cases
• Applying user\human centered design practices
• Ensure robust, modern design practices and methodologies are implemented.
• Initiating, suggesting and spearheading UX improvements.
• Delivering designs and prototypes to UI specifications for engineering
The Designer may be required to travel to the US as required
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years UX, UI and Design experience in a Web development environment with in-depth knowledge of user interface design principals, responsive web design, user centric design processes, accessibility and usability methodologies.