AirBaltic is one of the most desirable employers in Latvia. For several years we have been recognized as the Top Employer in various nationwide surveys. Stable company with more than 20 years of experience on the market and big promises for the future. We are dynamic and multinational – representatives from 30 nationalities are currently working with us. Our employees skills, knowledge, and competencies are the heart of our company’s performance management process.
As an UI Developer you will be expected to work closely with Project Managers, Digital Designers and Back-end Developers on building amazing, immersive user experiences, that eventually will make airBaltic.com one of the most advanced and user friendly websites in the travel industry.
- Create clickable prototypes, run A/B and MV tests to validate design concepts from conversion and usability perspective
- Optimize airBaltic.com performance to maximize speed and scalability
- Refine and perfect templates during the development stage based on team feedback and QA test results
- 3+ years professional experience
- Knowledge and commercial experience with at least one of the following: Vue.js, React, Angular, Ember.js, Aurelia. Experience in building SPA (single page applications)
- Frameworks and technologies such as Backbone, Mustache/Handlebars, SASS/LESS would be an advantage
- Knowledge of client-side communication components (e.g. AJAX, JSON, XML)
- Ready, willing, and able to craft modern UI capabilities (e.g. Masonry, Parallax, etc.)
- Experience in building mobile-oriented (responsive) web pages
- Knowledge about dependency management, build/deployment tools (we are using Jenkins, Gitlab CI and Grunt)
- Willingness to convert PSD to HTML
- Experience with version control systems (preferably, Git)
- Basic security awareness (at least, OWASP Top 10)
- Ability to learn and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly
- Work environment according to your choice (Windows, Linux or Mac)
- Working in a developing and innovative European company
- Social guarantees
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
- *Monthly remuneration range 2700 - 3700 EUR gross (evaluated individually based on candidate requirement applicability and experience in given field)
* As the company is dynamic in its operations, the remuneration as described above is valid only during the term of this advertisement and may change with the possible next job offer. Remuneration as described above is payable after probation period, for full shift, pro rata monthly depending on actually worked days.