Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Take the next step in your career at ABB by becoming the Treasury Business Partner. Be close to ABB business and work with the Global Treasury Business Partners and Treasury Workstreams on supporting the Business Area and its Divisions’ strategies and business model from a holistic treasury perspective as well as all Business Areas’ treasury requests in Vaasa or Helsinki, Finland.
Reporting to the Global Treasury Business Partner, you will work closely with the CFMs, Senior Business Area colleagues and Treasury Workstreams to support business growth and strengthen their competitive advantage through advisory.
- Providing advisory on foreign exchange and commodity hedging strategy and instruments, export and trade finance instruments, customer and Supplier financing options, credit insurance and export credit agency (ECA) coverage
- Taking care of treasury aspects within the Risk Review Process (where required) on specific insurance matters, in close collaboration with Insurance Risk Management (CT-IRM)
- Funding and dividend matters for all legal entities in your scope, in close collaboration with Corporate Funding (CT-CFU) and M&A transactions
- Collaborating in the countries of your responsibility local bank relationship management (upon request from Corporate Treasury Operations, trade compliance and export controls
- Coordinating and supporting the clearance of audit findings and deficiencies related to the legal entity and escalations to respective Treasury Workstream and the Business Area/CFM organization where appropriate
- Closely working and collaborating with the Operational Treasury organization and the different Treasury Workstreams to support the strategic priorities and initiatives and ensure smooth operations. Promote the adherence to Corporate Policies related to treasury and support the shift to standardized processes, where required
- During transition phase (till end of 2021), continue coordinating and managing local treasury activities and operations not transferred to the Centers of Expertise, incl. control ownership and performance until such time, where required
- At least 5+ years professional experience in the treasury function or similar kind of duties in a global company with a wide scope in tasks and responsibilities, including currency exposure management, cash and liquidity management, financial risk management (incl. credit and insurance risk management), competitive analysis, financial analysis and management reporting
- Strong interest in and understanding of different business models, ability to support, drive and solve specific business problems and issues
- In-depth knowledge of financial products and markets, including funding and capital structures, derivatives (Foreign Exchange and Commodities), export and trade finance instruments and project financing
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) plus further professional qualification
- Recognized as strong team player and appreciated for collaboration and business partnering skills, with excellent business acumen and track record of execution and delivering results in international environment
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
More about us
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by September 8, 2021. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Please, apply through here: Applying for a job | ABB (careers.abb)