Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Managing the day to day team of Program Managers to ensure that all the loads are being managed in the most efficient way with the highest quality.
· Reporting and analysis through tools, portals and reports; following solution-driven approach to systems and processes, using advanced computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word)
· Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
· Develop and understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
· Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure that they are delivered.
· Scope out business and functional requirements for the Amazon technology teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools are used by NOC.
· Communicate with Carriers and internal customers (Planning, Fulfillment Centers).
· Provide real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
· Interacts with internal and external stakeholders and Senior Leadership to develop and manage change.
· Master’s degree or equivalent with excellent academic record, with Logistics/Supply Chain/ Mathematics/Science/Engineering subjects
· Work experience in operations/supply chain/logistics/e-commerce
· Ability to prepare, report and interpret large sets of data
· Proficiency in Advanced Excel
· Fluent in English, and one more language out of German, French or Polish.
· Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to create a narrative outlining weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these finding in a review forum.
· Strong inter-personal and relationship-building skills.
· Experience in Project Management.
· Experience in a transportation operations role at a larger 3PL is a plus
· Experience of supply chain management and transportation concepts: forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics, delivery performance, carrier negotiation, inventory management, S&OP.
· Pull and report data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems)