Trainee Finance & Controlling for France (m/f/d)
> Lünen, Germany and France
* A professional graduate program in Finance & Controlling, at the heart of our company’s international division in Lünen, Germany - for a period of 12 to 24 months. The program prepares you for taking over a responsible job in Finance and Accounting of our international business in France.
* Responsibility from day one: You will closely cooperate with our businesses abroad and be actively involved in generating growth through international acquisitions.
* A variety of function areas to discover: The traineeship will take you through our international Controlling, Annual Reporting and Mergers & Acquisitions divisions.
* Taking initiative: You will get the opportunity to take ownership of individual projects and will be challenged to contribute your own ideas.
* Mentoring: You will be overseen by experienced managers and colleagues, and will be encouraged to develop your own network.
* Professional skills training and individual coaching sessions, in close cooperation with colleagues and other trainees from within the REMONDIS group.
* Upon request, this graduate program can be combined with an end-of-studies internship.
* A very good Master degree in Business Administration or Economics with focus on Finance & Accounting, Controlling or Taxation
* First relevant experience through traineeships, internships, as a student trainee or during a placement year
* Result-driven, efficient and structured work approach
* Self-confident, team player, with very good communication skills
* Mother tongue in French as well as German language skills (basics required); knowledge of any additional language(s) is a plus
* Proven proficiency in MS office, especially in Excel
Your traineeship is an opportunity to gather work experience in an interesting, and future-oriented industry. At REMONDIS, you will be able to discover a global, family-owned business with modern corporate structures – and take advantage of extensive training opportunities on the job.
The future is yours: Apply now at email@example.com
REMONDIS Service International GmbH // Sandra Bolesch