TOOL MAINENANCE ENGENEER
Why in Arexim Engineering?
In an effort to be an independent and high-tech company, Arexim Engineering deliberately creates and develops its own tool shop. The production of tooling is realized through modern high-speed milling centers and erosion machines. 100% inter-operative control is performed with the most advanced scanning equipment. The quality maintenance and the repair of the tools, in compliance with the set deadlines, guarantee the optimal solutions that are fully in line with the requirements and needs of the client.
If you have a qualifications, experience and willingness to work in our team, check out our vacant positions and contact us!
The advantage of our team is that with time, a friendly atmosphere is created, taking into account the individual abilities of everyone and providing opportunities for growth and development.
We strive to meet the high standards of the world-famous brands we work for.
Professionals qualified for the position:
• Graduates of higher technical education and experience in a similar position;
• Demonstrate teamwork skills, ability to organize and bond the team together and overcome emerging conflicts;
• Are capable of quick and adequate responses in various situations arising in the course of the service activities;
• Are ready to increase their knowledge and qualifications and to help raise the qualifications of other workers and professionals;
• They show respect in their work and relations with managers, subordinates and other employees;
• Are highly disciplined and responsible for complying with the requirements for safe operation, prophylaxis, repair and maintenance of the equipment;
Organizes, conducts and controls the proper operation of the tools, including
timely localization and troubleshooting.
1. Organizes, conducts and controls the proper operation of the tools, including the timely localization and elimination of the occurring failures and the consequences thereof.
2. Develops and after approval by the Head of Tool Maintenance and Repair, organizes the implementation of the schedule of the technical examinations and prophylaxis of the instruments.
3. Proposes the supply order of control-measuring equipment, spare parts and tools.
4. Participate in the organization of preventive and emergency repairs of the instruments.
5. Keep the technical documentation submitted to him/her in a responsible manner.
6. Participates in the reception committees when accepting repairs made by external contractors.
7. Notifies the head of Tool Maintenance and Repair of any failure of the equipment entrusted to him and proposes measures for its successful removal.
8. Make written reports to the Tool Maintenance and Repair manager on any unlawful actions taken by the personnel during the operation of the instruments and in the event of damages.
9. Organizes and identifies the causes of the failures of the instruments and the consequences of them.
We offer you:
- Excellent package of rewards;
- Continuous professional development and certification programs;
- Ability to realize your full potential;
- Working environment, in compliance with the requirements of Bulgarian and international standards.
For more information:
Radoslav Manev - Human Resources Manager
+359887 43 21 78