We are looking for people with at least 3 years’ experience in: Selenium and Java.
We are a Team that manufactures software for logistics companies which transport commodities by sea and air. Our solutions are developed using the newest technology stack and the SCRUM framework. Our goal is to assure that the delivered code doesn’t cause any side effects or brake previous deliverables. That is why we need your support to help us to create an automated testing framework that will check our web layer against all necessary business scenarios.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- 3+ years in test automation,
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related,
- Excellent English,
- Polish language (min. basic level)
- Good knowledge of Selenium,
- Good knowledge of Java and/or Python,
- Good knowledge of SVN/GIT,
- Good knowledge of defect tracking tools (Jira),
- Experience in Agile methodologies,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability.
- Readiness to business trip.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with Cucumber,
- Experience with BDD,
- Test Management skills,
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Level certificate.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development
- Individual career path
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.