We are currently looking for a Test Automation Engineer with DevOps experience for our Monitoring Team in Lido/Flight project. The Team is responsible for monitoring and logging in a complex flight planning system.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Experience in test automation;
- Motivated, open-minded, supportive to work in an agile environment,
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC),
- Very good knowledge of Docker, Linux/UNIX platforms,
- Knowledge of configuration management and deployment automation tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus),
- Knowledge of GIT versioning system,
- Good command of English (B2 level).
What do we welcome?
- Ability of programming in at least one scripting language (Python, Perl),
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions (Azure),
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, Logstash),
- Experience in working in Agile team.
Why do we need you?
Monitoring Team is developing monitoring and logging system for Lido/Flight. It will be widely used throughout the Lido/Flight Product Line especially by Operations Teams and our customers to ensure the Lido/Flight system is running smoothly. You'll work as part of an international team and contribute to overall product success.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.