Test Automation Architect
NORDEA BANK DANMARK A/S
København, 1 stilling
We are looking for a Test Automation Architect experienced in multinational large-scale agile projects to join the Core Banking Programme in Nordea.
About Core Banking Programme:
Nordea has defined a customer-oriented future vision and launched the Simplification programme to build the needed capabilities to reach that vision. As a part of Simplification efforts, Core Banking Programme (CBP) is delivering a new, common platform for core banking products and customer data. We are not only installing a new common IT system but also rebuilding the bank’s product portfolio, harmonizing related processes and supporting Nordea to prepare for the largest transformation it has faced so far. Being part of CBP means that you will work in a diverse, highly international environment with ambitious people, working agile, determined to reach our common goal; delivering a platform of unlimited opportunities for tailoring – to meet the unique needs of our customers.
The position we offer
Are you a highly experienced professional specializing in the domain of test automation architecture? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you to take the next step in your career. We are looking for a colleague to join our team of quality and testing professionals working in Delivery Streams / Agile Teams together with business and software developers to secure high-quality delivery.
As a Test Automation Architect in the Core Banking Programme (CBP) you will define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework and approach. You will also implement, maintain and improve test automation frameworks and actively work with development and infrastructure teams for integrating test automation as an integral part of the continuous delivery pipeline.
You will, among other important tasks, be responsible for:
- Providing leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation in the organization
- Carrying out automation feasibility studies
- Pro-actively seeking to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution, and automation
- Evaluating, selecting and formulating best usage of test automation tools for different purposes
The qualifications you need
- We expect you to have BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- You have proven experience in defining and operationalization of test automation strategy and experience in creating and implementing test automation frameworks for large-scale systems in agile development environment
- You have hands-on test automation experience in several test automation frameworks, e.g, HP UFT (API, UI), Selenium. Besides, you are proficient in integrating test automation fully into the CI chain
- We presume you have in-depth knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies and a solid understanding of test-driven development, continuous integration and delivery both in principle and in practice
- In addition, we expect you to exhibit excellent organization, communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills and you are able to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- We also value good understanding of banking context, preferably Core Banking Systems
By joining the Nordea team you will gain:
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious international IT projects
- Full Time position based on an employment contract
- Comprehensive training program to prepare for this position
- Work based on international standards using state-of-the-art tools
- Possibility to participate in training programs enhancing your qualifications
- An incentive package that includes a medical services package for you and your family, a sports card, catering and cinema tickets funding, a possibility to join a corporate life insurance scheme
- Access to Employee Pension Scheme
More information and send application
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following: “I give my
permission for the processing of my personal data that is essential for the recruitment process in Nordea Bank AB branch in Poland, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 amended)”.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications