Geldof is a leading supplier with global references for storage tank projects for oil, petrochemicals and biochemicals, as well as other bulk liquids. Storage tank solutions range from the delivery of individual storage tanks to the erection of large and fully equipped storage tank terminals, as well as everything in between. Geldof also offers comprehensive programs for tank maintenance. Geldof is part of the Engicon Group.
- You join a leading supplier of ‘integrated steel solutions’ with a strong international reputation in the oil and gas industry, as well as a broad range of other industries.
- You play an important role in the succesful completion of our company’s major projects on site, in daily contact with experienced professionals with international exposure
- We share our values of entrepreneurship, commitment, reliability, respect and team spirit
- You organize and coordinate all activities on site, which can be in Germany, the Netherlands, Romania or other countries in the future to ensure a safe, timely and qualitative delivery of our projects, according to the instructions of the Project Manager and Site Manager.
- Together with the subcontractors, you plan and execute all assembly and welding activities, while ensuring the material flow and acceptance on site with a focus on cost efficiency and quality, including headcount, measuring productivity, enhancement of procedures, while ensuring positive team spirit in cooperation on the building site
- In this role, you are the key link between the Site Manager/Project Manager and the subcontractors. During site meetings you discuss planning and eventual changes with all responsible parties, keeping everybody up to date through accurate reporting.
- You have a technical education or have reached an equivalent level by experience
- You are VCA certified (safety knowledge) or ready to obtain this certificate
- You have First Aid certification
- You have or ready to obtain following safety certificates: Working Safely at heights (IS-005), Forklift (IS-001), Rigging critical loads (IS-006), Telehandler (IS-032)
- You are fluent in English
- You are a teamplayer, communicative and diplomatic. In this job stress resistance, a hands-on problem-solving attitude and strong organisational skills are indispensable.
We offer A competitive salary with company car and per diem allowances