In this position you are responsible as lead electronic engineer for the definition and integration of the electronic board in the new BorgWarner products, supporting European customers to understand and value the product leadership of new High Voltage Products for hybrid and electrical vehicles. As part of the acquisition team and the global technical center, your position will help the organization to understand the market needs to foster R&D activities. You will solve and coordinate all technical issues during the request for quotation with the customer.
You will work and grow the electronics group, being part of a technical center who will support projects and divisions all over the world with direct contact with the customer and Laboratory facilities in the workspace. Direct contact with the customer.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes the requirements of power electronics of high-voltage heaters based on customer specifications; contributes to electronic product definition, system specifications and compiles technical documents.
- Coordinate the technical development tasks to achieve the definition of the final electronic part to meet the customer requirements.
- Responsibility for creation of detailed power electronics requirements based on customer and internal specifications, reviews and clarifications.
- Interface as required with external or internal development partners or test centers.
- Ensures platform development and seeks synergies with neighboring product lines regarding electronics development.
- Lead meetings internally and support the Lead Electronic Engineer with customers.
- Participates in the implementation of engineering quality processes, in particular with regard to FMEA and ASIL (ISO 26262).