For the department "Avionic System Engineering" at the location Immenstaad or Ulm we are looking for a "System Architect (f/m/d)".
The "Avionic System Engineering" department is responsible for the system design and development of cockpit systems, navigation and mission support systems, as well as the corresponding sensors for helicopters and airplanes.
Your task is to lead the MAWS National Extension Study (NES) to evaluate and address the German specifics requirements within the MAWS system design. You will closely work together with the plateau team of the MAWS Feasibility Study, partners, customers and users.
Focus is on the following topics:
- Definition and selection of relevant equipment/solutions for the MAWS needs to fulfill the overall mission
- Work closely together on the definition of the MAWS System Architecture with the plateau team of the MAWS Feasibility Study
- Establish and maintain the required coordination and communication with the Engineering Support Teams / Domain Experts
- Support the MBSE activities
- Support the certification process definition
- Completed studies in aerospace engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study
- Knowledge and experience on the design and qualification of MAWS architectures
- Strong knowledge in anti-surface warfare sensors (active and passive)
- Strong knowledge in anti-surface warfare weapon systems (anti-ship and anti-air)
- Strong knowledge of all transversal aspects for MAWS equipment
- System Engineering / MBSE skills
- Strong communication and team skills
- You are characterized by entrepreneurial (pro-active) thinking and acting
- Willingness to travel on business
- Fluent in German and English (French desirable)
What we offer you
- Working in an innovative environment with exceptional high-tech products at the limits of physics
- Attractive remuneration (in accordance metal and electrical industry tariffs)
- Flexible working time models (mobile working, flexitime and part-time models, sabbaticals, etc.)
- Company pension scheme etc.
- Individual development and training opportunities