This project is for one of the world’s best known technology and software companies. Its dedicated team provides multi lingual front line technical support within many product groups. They handle a total of 1 million incidents annually. The Social Care Support Specialist (SCSS) is a front-line role, responsible for monitoring and responding to comments and feedback through Social Media channels, such as Facebook & Twitter. While the role focus is on Social Media, the SCSS will also support customer interactions through, email, voice, chat and community forums. This role reports to the Social Media Team Manager, ensuring that responsiveness to posts and comments is delivered within an agreed service level, and that the communication style and tone conforms to agreed Social Media guidelines.
The Social Care Support Specialist will engage with customers to provide responses and identify issue resolutions in a professional conversational style fitting with the Social Media environment.
Successful candidates will have strong customer focus and technical awareness, with an ability to use online resources and templates to compose and tailor their own responses to meet with customers’ individual needs.
- Provide professional responses to user comments and questions on social media and other channels according to agreed service levels
- Owning and resolving technical issues for customers using the tools and resources provided
- Effectively communicate with customers via various support channels, creating brand advocates with a positive customer experience following a defined process.
- Deliver technical assistance in an engaging manner – supporting customers at all technical experience levels
- Drive customer satisfaction and enhance the Client brand, through championing products and educating customers
- Actively reviews customer effort and helps increase brand awareness through social media and other channels
- Social Media Savvy – understands and shows accountability for ethical and professional responses in 1 to many contact environments
- Can harness Social Media channels to educate brand followers and influencers increasing product knowledge and reach
- Truly become an ambassador for our client and their products, by embracing culture and tone of voice, within every social interaction you deliver.
- Continually monitor activity and interpret posts correctly, ensuring that responses are tailored according to the our client and their products’ brand personality, answering all questions posed fully and accurately
- Customer service follow-up, tracking and monitoring, including maintaining logs and tracker reports, ensuring all interactions are documented and followed through
- Post images, video and copy responses as per instructions provided
- Complete maintenance tasks as instructed including, but not limited to updating cover photos, editing existing copy, managing spam or offensive comments
- Day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure the continued running of our client and their products’ Social Media activities
- High level of fluency in written and spoken English and in Swedish.
- Customer Focus – Demonstrates at least 6 month’s experience in a customer service environment.
- Social Media - Must have experience using popular Social Media platforms, especially Facebook & Twitter.
- Specialist Expertise- Demonstrates excellent technical proficiency and reasonable knowledge of the Internet, can communicate technical issues trouble shoot in a friendly manner to all levels of technical ability.
- Effective Communication - Creative writing skills - ability to repeat the same message, written in many different ways and tailor to customer technical expertise level.
- Working with others - Team player, with the patience to learn and adapt to the communication style of, our client and their products brand personality. Supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards. Takes an active role in generating a pleasant, productive and professional working environment.
- Planning & Organising - Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload, and work on their own accord. Diplomatic and cool under pressure.
- Resilience - Demonstrates resilience and ability to work on own initiative.
- Problem Solving - Demonstrates problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Responsibility for Results - Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets.
- Managing Change- Ability to work effectively in a fast-pace, dynamic and changing environment.
- Negotiation and Influencing - Excellent negotiation skills and ability to deal confidently with escalations /complaints.
- Passion – Keen interest in Social Media engagement and delivering excellent customer service.
- Innovation – Ability to look beyond obvious solutions and experiment with different approaches.