We are looking for Supply Technicians to join our expanding contract based in Mannheim or Dulmen.
Purpose: Perform limited aspects of technical supply management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging, property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities. Assists in the receipt, storage, documentation, processing and delivery of all expendable and durable supplies. Crosschecks Authorized Stockade List (ASL) to determine the most suitable choice of NSN to requisition an item. Interacts with a variety of departments and various customer contacts to insure accurate and timely processing and record keeping. May be required to operate a variety of STAMIS programs such as: GCSS-A, LMP and AWRDS systems. Assists in the receipt, posting, storage, delivery, disposition and management of supply in accordance with applicable Army regulations. Ensures appropriate adjustment action and documentation is processed for shipment/receiving discrepancies and lost, damaged or destroyed action is initiated and properly submitted. Issues bench stock replenishment listings and initiates requisition action. Updates Repair Parts Master Listing as directed. Prepares requisitions for off-line, work orders, shop stock and local purchase as required. Assists with supporting SSAs for requisitioning and turn-in actions. Utilizes Fed Log and AMDE to research information for required parts requests. Assists in producing monthly printed reports from the applicable STAMIS software package and performs file maintenance as required. Marks and prepares labels for shipping materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to fulfill each essential duty satisfactorily.
- As directed, performs a variety of warehousing duties, which require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan.
- Verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages.
- Routing materials to prescribed storage locations.
- Storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
- Rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials.
- Examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage; removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
- May operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
- Perform miscellaneous quality assurance duties including inspections, inventory process checks, inspecting and examining materials, article inspections, etc.
- Responsible for inventory management of decentralized and decontrolled items, including supplies, and equipment.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of all assigned APS-2 equipment in the relevant LIS.
- Conducts item research in Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-A), Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS), Logistics Modernization Program (LMP), and Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) to include frustrated items.
- Able to accurately process Inventory Adjustment Reports (IARs) for review and approval.
- Maintain a daily timesheet and daily manning report and ensuring times are accurate.
Qualification & Experience Requirements: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- 3-4 years’ experience in supply, inventory management, warehouse or related field.
- Considered an expert in the following LIS: GCSS-A, SAMS-E, AWRDS, LIW or SAP certified (highly desired).
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Forklift and MHE experience preferred.
- Driver’s license required.
- Must have knowledge of the Army retail supply system, technical supply operations, and established policies.
- Must have strong organizational and planning skills.
- Must have basic knowledge in the use of MS Office, including Word and Excel, Outlook and other related applications.
- Must be able to function with an advanced level of English oral and written language skills.
- Must be able to meet and maintain all base access security requirements.
- Must be able to meet and maintain all LIS access requirements (Common Access Card).
Specialized knowledge and skills:
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.