Zevas Communications are looking for a talented and driven person to join the team, to drive bookable campsite supply growth on Campsited.com. You will be located in our clients site, based in Dublin.
You will work with a small and open team, which means there’s lots of scope to shape this role and your future with the company. If you thrive in fast-paced environments, and are looking to join an exciting company, we’d love to hear from you.
- Growing bookable campsite supply and availability, based on targets set out;
- Outbound activity to campsites, who are potential suppliers of bookable availability
- Promote the benefits of Campsited.com, the brand name and its online reservation services to campsites;
- Closing sales;
- On-boarding new bookable campsites, ensuring campsite profiles, pitches, on-site rentals, pricing, and availability are setup completely, to the highest quality standard on Campsited.com. Includes ongoing follow up with campsites on completion of profiles, allotment, availability and supply;
- Providing campsites with support on how to use the systems, and updating rates and availability;
- Ensuring campsites are engaging with the client’s systems post on-boarding;
- Reporting on a weekly basis on results and performance.
Skills and Experience
- 3 years experience in a relevant sales function;
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hospitality/travel industry;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently on own initiative;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys working in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business and results focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Proven track record achieving results in an online supply role (doesn’t have to be travel);
- You already have a work permit to work in UK / Ireland.
- Extra brownie points if you love the outdoors and camping!