Connecting businesses and tech talents in a fast-changing world. This is what describes best the mission of Modis as a global leader in workforce, skilling and consulting solutions for our partners. As part of the Adecco Group, our brand is present in 20 countries delivering services and solutions in the so-called “Smart Industry” areas and employing 30,000 people.
With more than 15 years of experience in Bulgaria, we deliver IT Service Desk, Data Center and Network Services, End-User Device Support (Desktop & Mobile), Application Development and Support and BPO Solutions to more than 40 multinational companies. We have grown to 1400 employees in our 3 office locations and now we are looking for more talents to join us in our mission.
Today we are giving you the chance to build a career in one of the biggest IT outsourcing companies as a top-level functional expert within a team of Service Desk Analysts at the position of a Subject Matter Expert with English.
As a Subject Matter Expert with English you will be responsible for:
- Managing the Service Desk processes - process identification, building documentation and training materials, process improvements, optimizations and automation
- Validating requirements and deliverables which describe the service the project will produce
- Building and providing respective technical trainings to the Service Desk Analysts on the procedures to ensure accurate process execution
- Working with management in order to determine possible causes and to implement actions for correction and prevention of future problems
- Managing escalations and assuring user end satisfaction
- Acting as a liaison to Tier 2 & 3 support staff by disseminating process knowledge, providing guidance and direction regarding service desk practices and procedures
- Reporting management – building and managing reports/dashboards
- Defining performance objectives and determining acceptable performance levels
- Collaboration with business partners and other groups of supports
If you are:
- An experienced Subject Matter Expert in the field of technical support
- A person with outstanding interest and strong knowledge in the field of technology - software and hardware
- Detail-oriented person with proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert knowledge of the service management and reporting obligations.
- Able to mentor and direct the work of others to accomplish goals within time and resource constraints in a way that provides quality customer service
- Communicative with self-management and self-organization skills
- Excellent at written and verbal communication in English
You will get:
- Upskilling Training Programs
- Recognition awards
- Flexible working hours
- Additional health coverage
- Special offers and discounts
- Food and Gift vouchers
- Sport cards
- Competitive remuneration package
- Performance-based bonuses
- Charity and sport initiatives
Sounds interesting? Connect with us, we are waiting for you.
Our recruitment process will be fully remote for your safety! You can meet our hiring managers and recruitment specialists online!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.