Copenhagen / Student / Administration-Facility Management / Ref.: MO-088834
We are looking for a top-of-the-class student, who is eager to take an exciting position in Maersk Oil’s Danish business unit. You will be assigned to help an experienced team of commercial and regulatory experts with a variety of administrative and project related tasks.
An opportunity to get familiar with the fascinating oil and gas industry and for personal and professional development within a multinational company.
• A fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Working within the commercial & regulatory function.
• Flexible working hours.
As we want you to prioritise your studies, your working hours will be approximately 15 hours per week.
You will be working closely with the commercial advisors on projects and commercial operations and ensuring that documentation is properly filed and maintained. Furthermore, you will be supporting other routine day-to-day tasks.
The tasks and support will mainly include:
• Create and edit presentations.
• Collect data and research in support of projects.
• Conduct price analysis.
• Manage the Regulatory Affairs document register.
• Manage the Regulatory Affairs action-tracker.
• Update the Sharepoint/Intranet site as required.
• Assist in setting up meetings.
• Expediting technical materials/data packages to authorities.
• Assist colleagues with filing tasks.
• Ad hoc tasks.
Who we are looking for
It is important to us that you have a genuine interest in the business and a real drive and engagement for the job. To succeed, you must have a structured approach to tasks, prioritise a high quality by focusing on the details at the same time as being able to meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure. You have an outgoing personality and the capability to keep a sense of perspective of the projects.
The ideal profile:
• Study legal or similar at university or business school. You must be a current student. We imagine you as minimum has 1½ year until graduation.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office programmes, especially Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal English skills is a must.
Last application date: 05 November 2015.
For further information, please contact: Recruitment Partner, Troels Munk +45 4023 5262.