The first Supermac’s opened its door in 1978 on Main Street, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway. Since that first opening Supermac’s restaurants have become a firm fixture in towns and cities around Ireland. Today Supermac’s is the largest indigenous fast food restaurant group with a policy of continued expansion and growth.
Currently Supermac’s operates over 100 restaurants nationwide and employ’s in excess of 2,700 people. Supermac’s and Papa John’s Pizza restaurants are expanding at an unprecedented rate, with over 100 restaurants open all over Ireland and aggressive expansion plans both in the Republic, Northern Ireland and beyond. As a result, we have many great career opportunities at all levels within the company.
The Store Manager provides the overall leadership and supervision to all the staff of the restaurant to ensure that the restaurant meets and exceeds the targets set for their individual store.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Meet KPIs set for your store.
- Coaches, counsels and develops Assistant and Trainee managers into a state of self‑sufficiency to build and maintain high sales and profits
- Takes the lead role in managing recruitment, selection, placement, training, development, and HR plans
- Conduct business on a daily basis as if acting as an individual owner of your particular shop.
- Investigates and responds directly to employee relations and customer complaints having the potential for significant impact on the business
- Conducting in house appraisals in a timely fashion leading to a personnel development plan for all employees
- Gets involved in community generating business and goodwill
- A minimum of 3 years Store Management experience in the Catering/Hospitality/Quick Service Food industry is required
- Be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times especially when in the public eye
- You must be customer focused, innovative, motivating and energetic for this hands on role
- You must have great organisation and team leader skills and be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and have positive attitude towards work.
- You must be flexible to work a mixture of days, evenings and weekends
What you can expect:
- Competitive weekly salary
- 29 days holidays (inclusive of Bank holidays)
- Complimentary staff food on days worked
- Discretionary bonus based on achievable KPI targets
- Dynamic work environment
- Discounted company hotel breaks
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and CPD