Who We are:
Coral Haven is a 60 bedded purpose-built nursing home situated in the charming medieval City of Galway. Located over three floors, we have 52 single en-suite bedrooms including 4 double en-suite bedrooms. Each floor has a separate Day Room, Dining Room, and Care Station. We use the latest in technology to manage our residents files and care plans. We accommodate both female and male residents primarily over 65 years of age with the following care needs, General Care, Respite Care, Dementia Special Care, and Palliative Care. Our aim is to provide care and support in a secure, professional, friendly environment to those who need it. Coral Haven Nursing Home provides the highest level of care to all residents, both long term and short term.
Join our Care Team:
We are looking for qualified Nurses with an interest in gerontology to join our Care Team. We offer rewarding career opportunities in a dynamic and fulfilling team environment, continuous learning with support and supervision. We provide training and development in the following areas: Manual Handling & Patient Moving, Recognising & Responding to Elder Abuse, Infection Control, Fire Safety Training, Medication Management, Wound Care Management, Nutrition Education, Palliative Care/End of Life Care, Diabetic Care Study Days, Tools for Safe Practice, Venepuncture/Cannulation and many more. Coral Haven provides supervision to all nursing staff from the Nurse Management Team. We use the latest in technology to manage our residents files and care plans.
What you need:
– Nursing Qualification - Registration with An Bord Altranais (Irish Registration)
– Effective leadership & organisation skills
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills
– Excellent team player & willing to support colleagues
– Able to delegate & prioritise
– Experience of co-ordinating & managing patient care
– Previous care of the elderly an advantage
– Understanding of professional & current issues in care of the older person
– Knowledge of older people with dementia
– Genuine interest in working with older persons
– Motivated, enthusiastic & committed – Shares information & good practice
If you are interested in moving to Ireland and joining our care team today, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we'll send you on our relocation package details.