CALLING ALL NURSES ON THE ARAN ISLANDS!
On behalf on our client, Servisource are seeking to recruit a Staff Nurse to work in a Care of the Elderly setting on Inis Mór, Co Galway. The hours of work are 24-36 per week and the potential candidate will be required to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Job Requirements for Nurses on Inis Mór Co Galway
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
- Proof of registration of Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In-date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting -Register with Servisource Healthcare between March 13th and April 21st and receive FREE Garda Vetting (T&C’s Apply)
- Good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills is essential.
Job Responsibilities for Nurses on Inis Mór Co Galway
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Personal care (hygiene, feeding, tolieting etc.)
- Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Administration of medication
Job Benefits for Nurses on Inis Mór Co Galway
- Flexible ad-Hoc working hours to suit your work life balance.
- HSE rates of pay!
- If you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee.
- Mandatory training such as People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI, is subsidised by Servisource.
- A complimentary Servisource nurse’s uniform is included in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- Refer a Friend – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated, a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource.
All applications for the above advertised Nursing Jobs on Inis Mór, Co Galway will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information or to apply for Nursing Jobs on Inis Mór, Co Galway please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1901-421914 in the subject bar of the email.
We will have a presence at the following jobs fairs:
Torun, Poland - 11th April
Madrid, Spain - 9th May