Full-time, registered Staff Nurse required for Care of the Elderly setting in the beautiful seaside town of Kinsale. This is a state of the art, 100-bedded facility located just outside Cork City.
Requirements for the Staff Nurse position in Co. Cork:
- Must be registered with the NMBI
- Must be legally able to work in Ireland
- Experience in Care of the Elderly is preferred
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse in Co. Cork:
- Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals
- Ensure all admissions to the home are carried out correctly and all appropriate documentation completed
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records
- Taking the vital signs of the patient such as blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, oxygen level, and respiration
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Participates in HIQA visits and excellent knowledge of HIQA Standards
- Establish a personal and meaningful relationship with all residents, relatives and visitors, ensuring appropriate support and comfort is given at all times.
If you feel this role is suitable, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Nicky Blower on 021-4626154.
All applications for this Nursing role in Co. Cork will be treated with strict confidence.