We are looking to recruit End to End Automation Engineer, who is experienced testing professional and who's primary function will be to design solutions to testing challenges working within a modern software delivery models such as Continuous Delivery and Agile. The right candidate will be able to design solutions through the application of contextually relevant process and practice using cutting edge tooling and technology while also applying softskills such as effective communication of both team and client. Staying abreast of industry trends is a must, as well as keeping up to speed on process, practice and technology developments internally and externally ensuring they are brought in-house so to enhance the solutions applied for testing solutions.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Supporting the Organization on how to achieve their strategic goals for the Team by providing technical support and coaching to the Managers and the team.
• Possess broad awareness of testing approaches, practices and techniques to help design and deliver the overall testing methodology used by the team.
• Can monitor the effectiveness of the testing function and bring about improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages of the SDLC/STLC.
• Identify what tools and technologies can be \ should be implemented, aligning with that already used across the broader development function and in-line with the skill-set of the team.
• Design and develop the test automation framework, harnesses and code libraries to enable the team to both use and enhance them across successive projects.
• Take responsibility for test infrastructure including environments and software, liaising with teams such as DevOps and Support in areas such as CI/CR and IT budgets.
• Provide technical know-how, documentation and training to test and other business functions.
• Stay up to speed on process, practice and technology developments internally and externally.
• Programmatically test the product (functional and automation) using BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
• Measure test coverage
• Develop the best automation and tooling, drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas.
• Build test software that exposes API defects in production level code as well as defects at the component and feature integration prospective.
• Define standards and frameworks to ensure most efficient processes and highest level of quality, as well as design tools for unit, functional, performance and security testing in a programmatic manner.
Position Requirements and Education:
• Experience in designing and building test tools and systems
• Expert Knowledge of QA Methodologies and software life cycle
• Experience with Java/C++ or other OO languages
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting/problem solving skills
• Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD)
• Experience in test automation for mobile applications and devices
• Experience with test and behavior driven development
• Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes
• Experience with but not limited to JUnit/TestNG, JBehave (or other BDD framework), Selenium, mock objects
• Solid grounding in computer science fundamentals; Algorithms and Data Structures
• Proficient in building web applications
• Be able to thrive in an ambiguous environment - where change is the only constant
• Be a team player with high energy
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and an out of the box thinker
• Results oriented and with a strong customer focus
• Understanding of application architecture and technology infrastructure