HELP THE WORLD REIMAGINE THE FUTURE OF MONEY.
PayPal is the purveyor of New Money. Because PayPal helps people transact anytime, anywhere and in any way, the company is a driving force behind the growth of e-commerce, mobile payments and digital currencies. We are a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. Our One Team Behaviors demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment.
Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom. Job Description Job Description About this Opportunity We are looking for a talented and experienced sales professional to join our Inside Sales Team in EMEA. In this exciting role you will be responsible for outbound calling, selling PayPal’s extensive portfolio of customized payment solutions to meet our merchant’s business needs. You will need to be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, can fully articulate the PayPal value proposition to prospective merchants and lead throughout the sales cycle. Your success in this role will be measured by a set of KPIs and Sales Target Incentive program
About the Role
- Outbound telephone sales of PayPal products to small, medium and large sized businesses (SMB)
- Forecasting your monthly sales in line with revenue targets and productivity metrics
- Achieving financial monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Acquiring new merchants and cross-selling/up-selling to existing customers
- Creating value through a consultative selling approach
- Stakeholder management and building relationships with key decision makers involved with the onboarding of your merchants through sales cycle
- Fluency in Spanish & English
- IT Programs: Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM experience is an advantage
- 3+ years’ experience in Inside Sales in an online or financial services or e-commerce environment
- Results orientated with proven success in sales achievement
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization and self-motivation
- Strong telephone presence with experience in outbound calling
- Experience in managing a sales-based revenue forecast
- Ability to sell in a team environment
- Interested in further career development
- Experience working in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Results orientated towards productivity such as calls, talk time, self-prospection, pipeline management and forecasting
- Experience with coaching, mentoring and supporting your team and peers
- Ability to effectively present and organize team briefs and team meetings
- Experience in presenting at multiple levels including internal stakeholders, leadership and management teams
- Ability to host and present at merchant conference calls with internal business decision makers
Join the PayPal team
- Grow your international career working for a respected global brand.
- 27 days paid annual leave in addition to all national holidays.
- A competitive salary, a performance-related bonus and employee stock scheme.
- Company pension scheme, parental leave scheme & health insurance plan.
- Fully equipped onsite gyms with personal trainers & subsidised restaurants.
- Award-winning training and an education allowance.
- Regular family fun days, company events and active social groups.
- Fantastic cutting-edge modern offices that make coming to work that little bit more engaging.
- An onsite Costa Coffee, games rooms, relaxation zones and so much more.