Join EPOS and help thousands of people who make calls, play games or listen to music with one of their best-in-class headsets and audio devices.
On behalf of EPOS, we are looking for a competent and motivating Software Project Lead to join their international software team based in Copenhagen.
About the position
In this role, your tasks span from clarifying software requirements, planning project deliverables over coordination with Product Marketing and Project management, through to working with the software development teams.
Software projects are usually driven by EPOS’ local software team that is involved in platform development, defining software requirements, development, planning, coordination and test automation. For scalability, EPOS use global strategic partners in Asia, for both software development and test execution.
As the Software Project Lead, your key responsibilities in an Agile development setup will be to:
- Act as Software Product Owner towards Product Management and Project Management
- In close cooperation with the UX, Architects and Product Marketing transform high level application requirements into measurable software requirements and user stories
- Act as end to end responsible for the software deliverables in the projects
- To consolidate and manage the overall software plan by use of agile mythologies
- Together with the scrum master and technical leads remove impediments for the team
- Plan software resources and together with the team estimate tasks within your different projects
- Ensure timely delivery of software tasks
- Identify, monitor and report software progress and quality
- Evaluate and improve EPOS’ capability to execute software projects in an agile context
- Ensure conformity of methods, standards and norms when working with the teams
- To act as agile ambassador and coach towards the development teams
- Lead EPOS’ partners in Asia in the context of project execution
Well-structured working style meets motivating leader skills
For this exciting job opportunity, you should hold the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience with project management of Windows/Mac/Linux application development
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in SW engineering or similar
- C++ background and practical experience
- +5 years of experience in leading a global application development team
- Proven experience with leading people in an agile project setup
- Proven experience with Agile development and project management
- Result oriented with ability to navigate in a fast-paced organization and many stakeholders
- Pro-active and fast learner who creates overview, plans, delegates, assesses risks and performances
- Team player with excellent communication skills in written and oral Danish and English
- Valid work- & resident permit for Denmark
- Certified SCRUM Product Owner, SCRUM Master and Certified Project Management Professional considered an advantage
At EPOS you meet all business departments under one roof: From software and hardware development over sound acoustics, mechanical engineering, manufacturing to logistics, product management, sales and marketing and administrative support. At EPOS, they all share the passion and the strong will to deliver premium quality in everything they do. State-of the-art technologies in a modern work environment, an informal work culture, significant influence on your daily work and the steady growth makes EPOS a stable employer of choice.