About the job
Want to know where money grows? Want to play a role in online trading? If yes, then we have something interesting for you.
Our DevOps team focuses on software products for Financial Markets and we are looking for professionals who appreciate diversity and are interested in multiple disciplines of software engineering: design, implementation and operations.
You would have to apply analysis and design techniques to solve business problems using information technology. You will evaluate business needs, model functional requirements and identify the appropriate solution.
As a Developer you will create database applications using Transact-SQL and PL/SQL languages. Also, as significant part of business processes in Swedbank is automated using third party solutions, your involvement would be needed in configuring, integrating and enhancing various banking software products like Misys FusionCapital Kondor and FusionBanking KTP.
Job location: Tallinn, Estonia
To succeed in the role you need to be highly motivated and reliable person with a strong drive.
We expect you to have:
- Previous working experience as System Analyst, DB Developer and/or Software Consultant
- Working knowledge of RDBMS
- Strong Transact-SQL or PL/SQL programming skills
- Experience in logical and physical data modelling
- Experience in requirements engineering and modelling (using UML)
- Experience in working with business applications (ERP for example)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Higher education in IT field (can be in the process of acquiring)
Why you should choose us?
- A choice of interesting software engineering assignments
- Opportunity to join a highly skilled and experienced team that is very welcoming to new members and ideas
- Work in a friendly and dynamic working environment where you can develop yourself professionally and participate in international projects
- All necessary support from colleagues and work experience in a large international corporation
- To be part of a positive, innovative, target oriented and professional team
- Great career opportunities, different trainings and development programs, team building events
- We have competitive salary and fringe benefits
- You are welcome to our different team events (Christmas event, Family Day, Summer Days, etc)
- We value your loved ones by offering free days for different important life events (5 days of winter holiday, a day off for graduation, work jubilee holiday and a valuable travel check, etc)
- You can join our Sports Club for individual and team sports and will get compensation of sports-related expenses
- You can use Gym and bicycle parking lots in main and IT building
- You will have the opportunity to become a Swedbank shareholder through share-based reward system connected to your personal performance
- You will have Banking products and services in a good price
Swedbank – a great place to work and grow – join us!
Contact information: In case of questions about the position or recruitment, please turn to IT Recruitment Specialist Karina Makarova (Karina.Makarova@swedbank.ee, +372 888 8124).