We want to build an introspection system that, when a system is attacked, permit us to record the attackers activity. Our system will answer to the question: What attackers do when they attack a system?
We are currently seeking for highly motivated Software Engineers with a strong knowledge of Information Security Management and Cyber security technologies, to help us to understand the attackers mind.
Your responsibilities will be:
● Design, develop and test software in security field;
● Fix technical problems while testing;
● Participate in code reviews;
● Write and maintain clear and complete documentation.
The ideal candidate will possess a MSc/BSc in computer science or related field and will have experience with the following:
- OS: Linux;
- Languages: Java, C/C++, Python, bash script (at least two);
- Database: NonSQL and SQL;
- Tools: Docker, Nmap, Metasploit;
- Dev. Tools: Eclipse/Netbeans, git (git flow), jenkins;
- Security attacks and security breaches, cryptography algorithms, penetration testing, Linux and Windows internals.
If you want to make the difference and be one of the key success factors in a project which will be build from scratch, please send us your detailed CV to email@example.com.