Ref: MS-JDS-SWE-201902 Title: Software engineer (C#/.NET) Reports to: Team manager Based at: MetaSensing BV, Noordwijk ZH, The Netherlands.
Maintain, develop and implement control and output visualization software for the MetaSensing’s radars Job duties:
• To maintain current C#-based control applications and Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
• To develop and implement new features for the control applications and GUIs
• To write control modules and interfaces for new devices using multi-threading Required skills and qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of C# programming language and .NET framework
• Ability to work independently and to organize the work flow to accomplish established objectives
• Good knowledge of the English language for the working environment
• Good capability of working in an international environment and in a team
• 3-5 years of experience in the field. Desired skills
• Good knowledge of C++ programming language
• Good knowledge of graphical environments (DirectX, OpenGL, etc.)
Employment duration: The employment has a standard duration of two years with possibility of extension. The starting date will be agreed with the candidate, early starting date is preferred. Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Company description: MetaSensing is an innovative Dutch remote sensing company founded in 2008 with the aim of commercializing the new compact, high resolution radar mapping technology. In just a few years, MetaSensing has acquired numerous successful airborne radar campaigns completed at the Ku, X, C, S, L and P frequency bands, and developed ground-based radar systems for different applications. Today MetaSensing is one of the unique companies in the world which offer cost effective airborne and ground-based radar sensors and services both for commercial and scientific applications. Combination of innovative technology and advanced processing techniques has made MetaSensing the fast growing, global company with projects in Europe, South East Asia, Middle East, Canada, United States, Africa and South America.
Interested? Apply via email@example.com