Whether you are a gameplay or physics expert, a graphics or networking specialist, or just a great software engineer, there will be always ways to stand out in our next big game.
You will be developing high-quality software on our games' back-office and game supporting tools. From requirement analysis, to deliver amazing code, you will be given autonomy to fulfill your purpose. Our projects cover a wide range of gaming systems that demands:
- Enhancing server modules, memory persistence and memory management tools, network and communication with our games and external systems (e.g. cash system servers), among others (mostly C++ and Python);
- Developing and supporting our custom server and network systems (C++, PostgreSQL, Python...);
- Working along with several different teams in a broad range of projects within the gaming industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience;
- Comfortable and passionate about OOP (preferably C++);
- Comfortable and passionate about Python;
- Willing to face software;
- Related challenges within a wide scope of technologies and projects;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Drive to step outside the candidate’s comfort zone and acquire new knowledge;
- Critical thinking and willingness to solve complex problems.
- Knowledge of OOP (preferably C++);
- Knowledge of Python.
- Health Insurance
- Lots of work (comes with free coffee, fruit, and snacks!)
- Career Evolution
- Mentoring and Talent Development programs
- Soccer and Volleyball