Whether you are a gameplay or a physics expert, a graphics or networking specialist, or just a great engineer, there will be always ways to stand out in our next big game.
- You will use your Software Development skills on our Game Development context, a fast pace development environment will be waiting for your contribution.
- From design to hands on implementation of our game features, you will work, interact and develop games along with Graphic Artists, Sound Designers, work closely with Game Testers. An agile coach will help and push you on this journey and a Product owner will work closely with our clients in order to give your team the knowledge you need to build successful games.
- Your contribution will add value to a code base that has shipped multiple products and that needs constant innovation, demands you to be eager to learn as well to question it along the way in order to improve its capability to fulfill our client's needs.
- You will be developing games, with focus on quality, performance and reliability, so along the way your problem solving skills will be needed not only to create new features but also to solve detected bugs and improve our software health.
- We expect you to be Self-driven and excel at completing tasks in a minimally supervised environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of Software Architecture and Software Patterns.
- Good Analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Experience coding in C++.
- Full software life-cycle application development – designing, coding, debugging, testing and documenting applications.
- Being a good team player, able to deal with different ways of working and thinking.
- Proactive mindset to fix bugs.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, SVN).
- Experience working on an Agile environment.
- Passion about games and making games.
- Knowledge of game technologies, APIs and techniques covering physics, networking, animation, audio, and UI.
- Health Insurance
- Lots of work (comes with free coffee, fruit, and snacks!)
- Career Evolution
- Mentoring and Talent Development programs
- Soccer and Volleyball