As BEUMER Group A/S in Aarhus is growing, we are looking for experienced Software Architects. You will become an important player in the development of "mission critical" systems bringing together machines, technology and software.
Conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech intralogistic systems for global markets. Our employees differentiate themselves by their ability to provide innovative solutions to our customers that incorporates a high-level of industry knowledge and a strong commitment to consistently and continuously expand their skills and knowledge. We fully support these high standards through a supportive teamwork structure, a mutual respect, and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
Explore new paths with us
• You will be responsible for the Software Architecture for the entire system or parts of the system in complex customer projects
• You ensure that customer specific software solutions are developed in the right quality within budget and time schedule
• You will participate in all stages of the projects, from specifications to commissioning of the solution
• You will have an international contact surface and cross-organizational cooperation with our technical specialists
• You will become part of a growing international company with good opportunities for development
• You will have the opportunity to travel and see your software architecture work at our customers' locations worldwide
• You like working with agile methods, while accepting that the customers may have a different approach
• You will have more than 100 dedicated and competent software colleagues to share knowledge with
Find new ways to use your talents
• You have a degree in IT, e.g. software engineering, computer science or similar
• You have solid experience with object-oriented development, e.g. in JAVA or C#
• You have experience with developing distributed systems, ideally managing machines in the "real world"
• You have knowledge of Visual Studio, Eclipse, Subversion, Hudson, JUnit, Jira or similar
• You have a strong analytical mindset as well as the ability to keep things in perspective when it comes to complex systems
• You are excited to share your knowledge and find it easy to work with others across different levels in the organisation
• You are dedicated in your work and have a positive and customer-oriented approach
• You speak and write English at a high level
Would you like to play a committed part in our successful family business?
Then please apply online at beumergroup.com/career.
We look forward to welcoming you!