Claus Andersen Rustfri Stål A/S is a family owned company based in Odense. We are a complete supplier for both the catering and the machinery industry, and our machinery is with among other equipped with plate and tube lasers, CNC press brakes and other modern equipment.
We exclusively work in stainless steel and aluminium - primarily smaller items and small series of products but also larger series of high-quality products are made in our machinery. Right now, we are looking for a skilled smith to join our staff of skilled employees!
- A skilled “all around” smith with a great eye for detail
- In possession of a high work ethic
- A good level of English is required for the job. If you also have a good understanding of the Danish language, it will be a plus
- You have a structured approach to your work
About the job
- Your work tasks will include TIG and MIG welding
- TIG 141 welding process
- Welding 1-3 mm thin plates
- Surface treatment
- Ordinary shop floor work
- The job is fulltime (37 hours) and on dayshift. We are looking for people, who are interested in a long-term employment
- Welding certificates are not required for the job
- A solid knowledge of working with stainless steel and aluminium
We are a dynamic and growth-oriented company that focuses on the wellbeing of our skilled employees.
The salary is negotiated individually – depending on your qualifications.
Claus Andersen is a member of the Confederation of Danish Industry (Dansk Industri) We offer full contractual coverage, have a good cooperation with the local union, and are well known for being a good place to work.
Send your application to Pamela Petrea Sørensen at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, you can call us at +45 2777 0510.
We hope to find a new colleague that can start as soon as possible and look forward hearing from you soon!