* You teach children, young people and adults how to ski or snowboard in groups or in the form of individual lessons
* or you can look after them on site on the practice slopes for beginners
* You work in top ski regions in Tyrol
+ enjoyment in guest animation
+ Exercise capacity; in particular: sportiness
+ Languages: English (B1) and German (B1)
+ Additional languages: Dutch (B1), French (B1)
* basically 35 hours per week / 6-day week
* mostly from Sunday to Friday
* other working time models are also possible
In the glacier regions, you can start work already from now on (October 2021) until March/April 2022 (because of the good snow conditions).
Many employers are ready for overpayment if the skills are met by the worker (depending on education and work experience and is always negotiable with the employer).
According to the Austrian labor market law, 13th and 14th salary are aliquoted
Please do not forget that accommodation and meals are usually free of charge with the wage offer.
- You must have a work permit or free access to the Austrian labor market.
- If you are employed all year round, you are entitled to 25 working days of vacation. You acquire 2.08 vacation days per month. So with 5 months of work, about 10-12 days off.
- Accommodation for free (some maybe ask for a small contribution for electricity, water and heating – e.g. EUR 50 )
- Single rooms or small apartments with kitchen.
- Meals for free - Internet / Wi-Fi for free
- Some leisure time activities like treatments (spa/wellness, gym, ski day tickets…) can be bought price reduced or some for free.
- High appreciation of the employees.
- Health, pension, social and unemployment insurance from the 1st working day.
- Regulated working hours and days off.
- Exact time recording.
- A working atmosphere characterized by respect and mutual support.
- Personal development and individual advancement of personal strengths.
Covid-19 information in German: https://www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at/
Covid-19 information in Englisch: https://www.sozialministerium.at/en/Coronavirus/New-coronavirus-(COVID-19).html
The 3-G rule will continue to apply to employees at the workplace in the future, whereby the expansion of the PCR test capacities will be accelerated in order to enable comprehensive testing by means of PCR tests.
On Monday, November 8th, 2021, the steps 2, 3 and 4 of the federal government's step-by-step plan will come into effect in Tyrol as well as in all other Austrian federal states. The following regulations apply from this point in time:
Corona tests of any kind (both PCR and antigen tests) are generally no longer permitted as evidence of admission.
Wherever the 3-G rule applies, the 2-G rule (vaccinated or recovered) is now being introduced.
The 2-G rule applies in particular to guests or visitors to:
Accommodation establishments, Catering facilities, Leisure and sports businesses, Cultural institutions
IF POSSIBLE IN GERMAN LANGUAGE
to Ms. Helga Steinberger (EURES advisor Tyrol)
We address applicants who have a work permit for Austria.
If you don`t have this permit, the company must submit an application for seasonal employment (at the Foreign National Center in Innsbruck called „Ausländerfachzentrum“ Tyrol).