SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER/DEVOPS
CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and ForgePoint Capital – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
This position is based in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Ownership, architecture and management of AWS infrastructure components such as VPCs, EC2, S3, tagging schemes, CloudFormation, etc.
- Deployment and management automation of cloud-based infrastructure and software
- Working with configuration management tools – Cloudformation, Terraform, Salt, Ansible, Chef
- Ensuring cloud-based architectures meet availability and recoverability requirements
- Implementation of cloud-based monitoring, and alerting – CloudWatch, ELK, Grafana
- Find scalability bottlenecks and areas for performance improvements
- Work with a world-class engineering team to propose features to solve recurring patterns of customer complaints
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience managing AWS infrastructure
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with technical operations and software development
- Solid understanding/experience of containerization services such as Docker
- Experience with one configuration management tool i.e Cloudformation, Terraform, Salt, Ansible, Chef
- Working knowledge of open source tools such as Sensu, Grafana, Logstash, Elasticsearch
- Solid understanding/experience of web services, databases and relating infrastructure/architectures
- Solid understanding of backup/restore best practices
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or any other public cloud
- Release software through tooling (git, Jenkins, custom scripts, Docker)
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level SaaS environment
- Security experience a plus
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Play an instrumental role in reshaping one of the oldest industries in the world
- Competitive salary and meaningful early stage equity
- Company paid learning and development assistance
- Grow in a collaborative, respectful, and empathetic culture
CyberCube Analytics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We don’t tolerate discrimination against age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, protected genetic information or political affiliation.