Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu's Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly-trained, highly-motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
We’re a dynamic mix of agents and architects, technicians, and problem solvers. We come from diverse backgrounds and speak many different languages. Yet we share a culture that brings us together. Our Fujitsu GDCs are growing and fast and we need ambitious people who will grow with us.
Come and work with us!
To provide technical support to agents via floor walking activities and via acceptance of user interactions directly transferred to them by Service Desk Agents. Service Desk Experts provide responsive, professional and competent technical 2nd line support of incidents. They influence and improve the quality of knowledge articles as well as support training activities within the desk environment. Role holders may (but not always) have some team leading and supervisory duties.
• Technical Capability. Works within a team as an established systems/product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
• Process. Follows established processes, releasing to the change control process verified, validated and documented enhancements to eliminate problems and proactively develop the service.
• Service Level. Recognizes opportunities to improve performance against Service Level. Acts as a point of escalation for agents to resolve service delivery issues. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Project Work. Works within the team or under guidance from the project manager with implementation of technical designs to meet service delivery requirements within own area of responsibility.
• Customer Relationship. Establishes working relationships with customer’s organization to deliver and enhance the service.
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership in obtaining the information, evidence and data required to diagnose and resolve more complex problems (both new and known), Escalates or gains support where appropriate. Proactively analyzes, trends and reports on information (e.g. on performance service levels) in a timely manner to resolve problems, maintain and enhance service.
• Team Working. Trains and coaches members of the team to provide knowledge, assistance and advice. Works in a problem solving team to resolve service issues. May have team leader responsibilities and duties.
• Business Awareness. Understands the requirements of the customer’s business, the scope of the contract and knows how issues impact the delivery of service. Recognizes and reports opportunities to team manager and other relevant parties for additional business.
• Professional Development. Maintains awareness of technical and service developments, taking the initiative to extend own knowledge to learn about products, technologies and techniques to deliver enhanced service.
We are looking for:
At Fujitsu, you will enjoy:
…and much more!
We also invite you to watch why Fujitsu Portugal is the perfect place to work!
Apply here: PortugalGDC.firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please attach your CV in English detailing language skills and availability)