Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Plan design work (propose best approach and deliverables for a task goal)
- Deliver design artifacts that leads to task's goal achievement
- Create and develop user interface and user experience by setting design requirements and guidelines
- Work in close collaboration with UX Designers, UI Designers, UI Developers and User Researchers
- Constantly align and create opportunities to share knowledge with team members and company wide
- Design towards unified experience across product, taking into account usability and accessibility principles
- Present deliverables of the team to stakeholders
- Create opportunities to give and collect feedback about UX work
- Create and maintain sufficient documentation of work
- Support User Researchers in planning the research, setting research hypothesis, preparing testing materials, analysis and apply research results and recommendations to design
- Propose and implement user experience design process to other team members and project management
- Support delivery teams with user perspective, be able to apply User Centered Design methodology to every phase of project
- Help organization to build wider design competencies, by providing training and supporting recruitment
- Plan and facilitate collaborative, participatory workshops with customers and cross-functional teams
- Analyze data, research, business requirements and technology
constraints to take design decisions
- Help Product Owners, Architects and Requirement Engineers to shape the product
- Manage stakeholders in regards to design
- Review developed user interface look and behavior
- Represent team in front of clients and users
What do we offer?
- Support and guide less experienced colleagues
- Real possibility to have impact on global aviation products
- Interesting, international working environment
- Ability to start work between 07:00 and 11:00
- Support sporting passions within the LSYP Active! group, including co-financing with the Multisport card
- Private medical care for employees and their family members
- Incentives related to Lufthansa Group memberships
- Language classes and individual training