Are you an experienced manager, and do you have extensive experience with software product development? Then this position as Senior Software Project Manager may be what you are looking for. We offer a key position that involves staff management, hands-on product development and project management as well as participation in the ongoing strategic development of the department.
Conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech intralogistic systems for global markets. Our employees differentiate themselves by their ability to provide innovative solutions to our customers that incorporates a high-level of industry knowledge and a strong commitment to consistently and continuously expand their skills and knowledge. We fully support these high standards through a supportive teamwork structure, a mutual respect, and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
Explore new paths with us
As Senior Software Project Manager, you create perspective and structure, and you know how to match complex software projects with the right resources. You run your own development projects, you provide professional sparring and build a motivating and developing framework for your staff.
More specifically, the job includes:
• Daily management of a team of about 10 software developers
• Running your own software development projects - follow-up and planning
• Scrum master, including maintaining backlogs, prioritizing tasks and allocating tasks
• Budget responsibility, such as follow-up on the registration of hours
• Ensuring ongoing updating of documentation
• Participating in the strategic development of the software department
We offer a strong professional environment in which you will have about 125 dedicated and competent software colleagues to share your knowledge with. The position entails some travelling activity.
Find new ways to use your talents
• You have a relevant bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, IT engineering or similar
• You have at least 5 years' experience as a manager
• You have a strong experience with the development of software products
• You have solid experience with object-oriented development in Java and/or C#; and ideally you have knowledge of other programming languages
• It will be an advantage if you have a project manager certification – such as PMI, IPMA or similar
• You speak and write English at a high level
• Your working style is well-structured which allows you to provide a good overview for yourself and for others
• You have a strong analytical mindset and easily comprehend complex tasks
• You are a team player and you find it easy to work with others across different levels in the organization
• You are articulate and communicate with clout
• As a colleague and as a manager, you are inspiring with a positive attitude and a positive approach to the tasks
Would you like to play a committed part in our successful family business?
Then please apply online at beumergroup.com/career.
We look forward to welcoming you!