Our client is an international high tech company specialized in designing and developing networked visualization products for the Entertainment, Enterprise and Medical industry. This includes - but not limited to - control rooms, laser projectors, medical screens, big screens for events, audio- and video tools for medical wards, company collaboration tools,...
To sustain their growth, several teams are looking to add a few enthusiastic software engineers to their team. They include:
- The ClickShare Wireless Presentation and Collaboration System unit
- The R&D department of Projection
- The Networking Product unit
No matter which team is a match, you will be working in the headquarters in Belgium, so you will be at the source of innovation, building the future.
Are you a passionate software engineer with a good experience in C++? Do you want to work in the headquarters of an international high-tech company? Do you want to work in an company where training and career growth is more then just a promise? Then read on.
Responsibilities may vary according to the team where you start. But the main tasks are:
- Analyze product requirements and translate them into specifications and architectural design
- Discuss the software architecture with your colleagues
- Program back-end logic and modern user interfaces
- Take responsibility for one or more software components
- Build the future!
This is you:
You have a bachelor's or master's degree in a software development related study
You have several years (3+) experience in object oriented programming with C++
You have a strong analytical mind and an eye for detail and quality
You are a team player with good communication skills, and at the same time able to work independently
Do you have knowledge or even good hands-on experience of "user interface implementation" (Qt, OpenGL,....), "Network Communication" (TCP/UDP,...), GStreamer, Software Security and Agile methodologies? Then you are our number one candidate.
Don't worry if you lack some skills, the basic requirements with a good attitude and a willingness to learn can make up allot.
what do we offer?
You can count on an attractive salary with extra benefits. But this is not all. On top of that you will:
- Work in a comfortable work environment in a brand new high-tech headquarter
- Have a challenging job with autonomy within a team of experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
- Have room to think outside the box and offer your own ideas
- Access to the company's University with continuous training opportunities with reference to lifelong learning & employability
- Have almost unlimited growth potential (horizontal and vertical, even between countries)
- Build the future!
Don't wait. Apply now!