Innovative Travel Solutions is a Riga-based tourism consulting agency uniting the best travel and sales professionals in the Baltics. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates our approach on giving five-star customer service to our global clients.
If you have excellent command in English and great communication skills, you're a natural-born problem solver and you consider yourself a "people person" – this could be the place for you!
As a Senior Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Consulting our new and existing VIP customers on their travel needs (First class, Business class) No telemarketing is involved.
- Providing travel product information and suggesting appropriate solutions for international flights and hotels.
- Providing excellent and professional customer service.
- Building and ensuring successful customer relationships
- 5 year of successful working experience in Sales and/or Travel field
- High-level persuasion, negotiation, and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Understanding of the principles of high-level customer service
- Tech-savviness & a good speed behind the keyboard
- Strong interest in learning new things and constant self development
- An ambitious and motivated personality
- Availability to work full-time schedule starting at 3 PM
Innovative Travel Solutions offer:
- Great compensation package (base pay 1033 EUR/gross + generous bonus scheme)
- Employment following Latvia Labour law, including social guarantees and paid vacations
- Personal development plans and coaching sessions with top-level travel and sales gurus
- Stylish and comfortable office in the city center
- Global advancement opportunities within the Group’s 12 international locations
- Diverse and international work environment
- Monday to Friday working schedule
- Perks and benefits to keep you going - free coffee, treats, health insurance, and year-round engaging activities
If you’re ready for new challenges, apply now by sending your resume. We appreciate all applicants, but only second-round candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment will be performed in English in several stages with a specific evaluation process.