Within the SHEQ team we want to develop and support the use of CAQ software in order to improve the quality and the quality follow-up in our manufacturing environment, both for the quality related data as for the dimensional follow up of components.
Therefore we have a vacancy for a senior project engineer (specialist CAQ). Your customers are running production, product development, process development (each with different questions).
· You will be responsible for the optimal integration of all quality related data of AIA manufacturing processes within the CAQ software and therefor further roll out of
o CAQ as a registration / follow-up and analysis software of Quality issues within the manufacturing
o SPC in the entire shop (based upon smaller projects)
· You built the business case of your proposed improvements and defend them towards the management team. · As a specialist you will support in detailed Q-analysis for specific quality-events.
· From this position you will work in close connection with o the product development organization, (you need support in the definition of key dimensions with key-data related to the performance of the airend)
o The process development department (you need to support in the data collection sheets for the above mentioned key-data related to manufacturing process).
o The production organization (you should promote the use of CAQ and show root cause analysis based upon available statistical data)
· Your job has a high variability, mostly you are involved in 3 - 5 projects, and in the mean while you are supporting the current manufacturing.
· Based in Wilrijk you follow the "copy" processes in the foreign manufacturing sites together with the local engineers and advise them.
· You have at least a bachelor degree or equivalent experience
· You have 3 -5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge of our products / processes and logistics systems are an advantage
· You are passionate about technology and follow the technological evolutions.
· Experience in the use of the CAQ software is an additional benefit.
· You have a natural focus on providing solutions, you also have strong networking skills.
· You are result driven, very communicative and born innovator.
· You have an analytical ability and a healthy dose of creativity.
· You are a fluent communicator and a team player that can motivate people to work with new processes.
· ERP , MES , MIS are familiar concepts for you
· You master the necessary IT tools such as MS Office , Outlook
· You have a broad interest in quality, safety, environment, ergonomics and business aspects.
· Language skills are important (English is a minimum, German and French are an advantage).
· You are willing to make foreign travels
Diversified tasks with a broad range of development opportunities at a constantly growing and innovative global player
Support and possibilities to grow in your career
A familiarization phase of several months with support of an experienced mentor
A good work-life balance
A competitive salary with benefits package
The possibility to participate in our car or bicycle lease plan and to join several sport clubs