Honeywell International is a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries around the world. We invent and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends like energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. We are looking for a Senior Procurement Project Manager to be based in Brno (EMEA) and to be part of Teardown/Should Cost CoE (CB CoE (Competitive Benchmark CoE)-India). You will act as an interface between Supply Chain (ISC), Suppliers and CB CoE-Bangalore.
- Work with regional Commodity Managers, product managers & engineering managers to understand their pain points/focus areas to funnel right HPNs/SKUs to CoE for costing/ teardowns.
- Validate supplier business model with Honeywell Should Cost business model considerations (before Should Cost is submitted).
- Explain CoE Should Cost first to CM and then to supplier (during negotiations). Take help from CoE@India/Mexico/Brno/Suzhou.
- Gap closure between HON should cost & supplier quotation. Provide feedback to CoE, if any, to improve should cost models.
- Continually survey regional ecosystem to share local rates (labor, material, machine) based on your interactions with regional CMs (for HON rates), HON suppliers, material suppliers & market in general.
- Study supplier manufacturing process & supply chain/business model and propose Cost reduction ideas to drive cost savings.
You must have
- Degree in Mechanical/Production engineering or similar field.
- Ideally 5 years of experience in Mechanical parts manufacturing, at least 2 years as project manager.
- Qualified in negotiations with OEMs or experience with sourcing organization.
- Strong program management and influencing skills.
- Exposure to manufacturing process of mechanical parts – castings/ stamping/ plastics/ machining/ forgings/ extrusion and electro-mechanical product assembly.
- Data analytics with good expertise on global & regional economic trends on material & labor rates.
- Knowledge on regional supplier base for metals & plastics.
- Commercial/Business acumen to understand techno-commercial aspects of costing, articulate impact & convince key partners.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Strong leadership and social skills in a team environment demonstrating influence across functions.
- Result/Impact focused with successful record of accomplishments through skilled use of influence, persuasion, negotiation, and problem resolution.
- Fluent English & Czech/Slovak.
- Integrated Supply Chain knowledge.
- Exposure to assembly of circuit card assemblies (CCAs).
- Knowledge of costing on PCBs, CCAs and electronic COTS items.
- Multinational team and company – best way to improve your English by using it daily.
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
- Dynamic and international work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.