We are urgently looking for a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer for the European Institutions in Brussels. European candidates are welcome to apply for this position. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
The European Institutions in Brussels are still looking for Java/Angular talent in Europe. During the corona crisis, interviews will be done through webex and travel is not required for the interviews. The start could be in remote and/or relocation as soon as the Corona crisis allows it..
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Programming/maintenance of presentation layer of multi-tier applications;
- Design and development of user interfaces for PCs, tablets, smartphones;
- Design and development of Rich Internet applications;
- Installation and configuration of web applications;
- Migration and updates of web applications;
- Master or bachelor degree;
- +5 / +10 years if Java Development experience;
- At least +1/+2 years of experience with a version of Angular (AngularJS, Angular 2, ...);
- Experience on CSS frameworks (Bootstrap);
- Thorough knowledge of CSS3;
- Web tools and technologies (HTML5, AJAX, XML...);
- Fluent in English;
- Attractive salary package (employees) or day price (freelancers);
- Relocation package for AEC employees and freelancers who come from abroad;
Please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.